Month: June 2008

Northern Dispensary

This 1831 structure, built by Henry Bayard and John Tucker, served for over 150 years as a free clinic and is a designated landmark. The original structure includes long-span heavy timber framing and masonry bearing walls; later alterations include cast iron, wrought iron and steel framing. The existing building, empty for six years at the …

Northern Dispensary Read More »

Scroll to Top