Two interesting articles on firms and employees: on office manuals and new employees, and on emerging professionals. Linking to them is my way of saying that I’ve neglected talking about people for a while and we’ve been hiring. Our new people, in alphabetical order, are:
- Tawhid Chowdhury, who has a Bachelors of Civil Engineering from the City College of New York, has joined us an engineer after a short stint as an intern;
- Jimmy Chen, a student at City College, is an indefatigable intern;
- Angelo Leggio, who has a BS/MSc in Architectural and Building Engineering from the University of Palermo and a MSc from the Structural Analysis of Historical Constructions program at the University of Padova and the Technical University of Catalonia, has joined us as an engineering trainee;
- Johanna Molander, who has a Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) in Structural Engineering with Architecture from the University of Edinburgh and a Master of Science in Historic Preservation from the University of Texas at Austin, has joined us as an engineer;
- and Angela Nappi, who has a Bachelors and Masters in Civil Engineering from The Ohio State University and four years work experience in the New York area, has joined us as a project manager.